Page Authority (PA) is a score given by moz to singular pages of a space dependent on how well a particular page will rank on web search tool result page (SREP). Page Authority score ranges from 1 – 100. The pages which have high Page Authority will more odds of positioning high on web search tool result pages.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- On-Page SEO Techniques : Perfectly Optimized Page (2019 Update)
- What Is An Anchor Text & Different Types Of Anchor Texts In SEO
- What Is Domain Age & Is Domain Age Important For SEO?
- What Is Organic Traffic Value? & How Traffic Value is Calculated
- SEO Tips For Optimizing Blogs | Blogging Tips | SEO Tips